Friday, August 13, 2010

Life as I now know it

well....i have been thinking of doing this for a long time...not that my life is so interesting or that I really enjoy writing, but I thought it would be a good avenue for those friends and family of mine who do not have facebook to get a peek at what is going on in our lives since we have moved across the sea. This my dear friends is where God has taken us. The cute,little pink condo I always dreamed of, well maybe not...but I do think it is cute and hopefully with a little creativity and some time it will feel like home. :)
We are slowly but surely getting adjusted to the culture and all that comes with it. I will be glad when I can look back in a couple of months and see some progress, but for now we are trusting in an Almighty God to see us through, one day at a time.  We have made a few contacts with some of the children in the area & Rahim & Damion like to stop by from time to time to perfect the art of bop it & challenge Ben at basketball..
trying to show Ben the right way to pose for a picture ( I don't think he quite got it)


These two guys both recently became Christians and it is our prayer that they would continue to allow God to work in their lives & that we would have wisdom to know how to encourage & challenge them in their Christian walk. Well, that is all that I can muster for today....I've got dishes to wash & a shower to take and tonight is youth night.  Latuh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment