Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...love me some white sand..blue water..bright sunshine







Hubby & I spent a few hours at the beach yesterday morning. It was blissful!!! I don't think I will ever tire of the beauty of this island. We had a perfect sunshiny day, which is quite rare for when i go to the beach. I seem to carry a rain cloud over my head, but this time we had sunshine :) and the best part about it all was that this particular beach was secluded, meaning it was just him & I, well and this dog that seemed to think that we were best friends...

*just in case you are wondering. No. This is not all we do down here..it is just that it is more fun to take pics of the fun stuff :)


Some fresh, squeezed limeade please....
8-10 limes
water to make one gallon
2 cups sugar (Grenadians like their juice very sweet)



No comments:

Post a Comment